Programming

Samistine

I live in Georgia and do a decent amount of programming, Java and the Arduino C like language.
I like to reverse engineer things, spent timetrying to get into my car's computer. Hacking things is fun.

Would you be say interested in working on BMS software? TI makes a pretty nice battery controller IC that talks over I2c. I should be able to make the PCB and hardware but the programming and GUI part is where I am not as strong. Wouldnt be as versitle as say the longmons but I do not need that much anyway.

Im trying to learn the skills of a full stack web dev, (php, mysql, js, html & css) as a hobby, possible part time job :)
Currently it is mostly my js skills that is lacking :p

i also want to learn to couple these skills with some real world interaction. like arduino outputs to a database and monitor it on the webs.

Samistine said:
I live in Georgia and do a decent amount of programming, Java and the Arduino C like language.
I like to reverse engineer things, spent timetrying to get into my car's computer. Hacking things is fun.

Hello,

Do you have skills to make a overall software to monitoring:

Pip-4048
SolarEdge
MasterVolts Soladin 600 & Windmaster (same as Soladin)
Electric meter
Solartracker from solar-motors.com
Sunlight power

For raspberry pi

I'm not that good to combine this or eventually get some stuff work on any computer.
In normal day use I use apple stuff and Linux freaks my brain out!!! In the past I tried to get readout the Soladin butt can't work. My skills are sucks.

Maybe there are more forum members that will this kind of overall info and like to contribute so you get paid.

Any of you interested in helping me with a couple projects.. one is a code for a software based BMS, I can o the analog part and Im learning to code, but if you already have the skills, maybe we can collaborate. I may end up using a dedicated BQ IC but I haven't decided exactly what route to take the BMS....another project is a more affordable cell tester that we may be able to build for less then $6-8 and sell for $20...email me if your interested.

Inverted18650 said:
Any of you interested in helping me with a couple projects.. one is a code for a software based BMS, I can o the analog part and Im learning to code, but if you already have the skills, maybe we can collaborate. I may end up using a dedicated BQ IC but I haven't decided exactly what route to take the BMS....another project is a more affordable cell tester that we may be able to build for less then $6-8 and sell for $20...email me if your interested.

I'm looking for monitoring this in one app

I am a programmer for a living. I use mostly PICK (yes - it still exists!) and the usual web stack (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL) but have dabbled in almost everything out there.

I'd be happy to assist wherever I can with whatever I can. I also have basic (as in really basic) electronics experience, but am not afraid to dig into that to learn more.

Dave

Welcome!

Grumplestiltskin said:
I am a programmer for a living. I use mostly PICK (yes - it still exists!) and the usual web stack (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL) but have dabbled in almost everything out there.

I'd be happy to assist wherever I can with whatever I can. I also have basic (as in really basic) electronics experience, but am not afraid to dig into that to learn more.

Dave

Hello dave,

Do you mean pics, chips? Imlooking for software too program the O2Micro OZ8920 and OZ890 chip. Can you help me?

Back