MotorBIKES!

hbpowerwall

Administrator
Love em, refuse to ride on the road any more because i can't be trusted with a throttle in my hand.

Bikes
- Red R1 (for a very short time)
- CBR- RR250 Black n Silver great fun !
- CR125 Dirt
- CR250 Dirt
- WR426 Motard

image_wseixe.jpg

and my current ride - 2007 MovertPro MiniMotard - Had this bike forever and love it. Ride as much as possible at my local gokart track at Archerfield (me riding the track) Brisbane ( , used to ride quite a bit at Lakeside.
Favorite track would have to be the Kart track at Warrnambool (here) ( me riding that track ) - followed by South Morang kart track in Melbourne (here) (me riding that track)

image_lvrpwg.jpg

I ride a Kawasaki ZX10R. It sat for almost a year with a dead battery but the missus MADE me buy a battery a fortnight ago. Even gave me the money! Oh how i had missed it! It was a shame to let it sit for so long but you know, work, family, bills.........

Yup, life gets in the way!

My "next door" neighbor is a young Harley rider and thinks he's a bit of a badass.

I'd like to show up at the Harley hangout riding one of these, just for the reactions.

Or maybe this..

image_twdrqn.jpg

http://people.exeter.ac.uk/pbhook/harley.htm

My favorite motorcycle website by far, although it's about a lot more than just bikes.

The Kneeslider

A not atypical article from the Kneeslider.

Motors for Makers Explains How Electric Motors Really Work

image_hulmzi.jpg

I've got just enough vertigo now to keep me off two wheels... :(

I've got a few to share.

2014 Ural M70 when it was new:

image_ahxtog.jpg

How it looks now:

image_pkysng.jpg

1987 Honda Rebel CMX250C. My first proper motorcycle:

image_jncaxz.jpg

1979 Puch Moped. My first motorized 2-wheeled thing. This one is always a work in progress, but it taught me how to rebuild 2-stroke engines and super-simple carburetors. And wiring. And a bunch of other stuff:

image_skcapd.jpg

1971 Honda SL100. My most recent acquisition. Doesn't run yet, and I plan on using it to learn how to rebuild 4-stroke motorcycles:

image_vuakid.jpg

Hi, long time lurker first time poster here. I've got myself a Suzuki GSXR 1000 and a Honda CT110 Postie bike. And I just put together my first ebike yesterday. I put a 1500w 48v 26ah motor and battery on a 2017 Giant Talon 3. I love it!

Back