Voltacon 5kva DUO charge controller anyone?

John Gill

Sorry, I previously posted this in the wrong thread, I've re-posted it here, I hope that's OK

Has anyone come across this inverter/charge controller?

It looks very muchlike arebadged PIP4048, but according to the spec, ithas *DUAL*MPPT controllers - exactly what I'm looking for, I'm putting up some east/west facing strings.

I've found it on ebay for 710, which sounds like a steal -I want to use it to charge my homebrew 18650 powerwall, and I know the PIP4048 can be made towork fine with lithium ion, but I'm a bit hesitantas to whether I can expect this beast tohave the same firmware.

Any advice / pointers gladly welcomed!

thanks

John

image_fnfsqt.jpg

I removed your other thread :)

Its the same shit. Yes its just another brand of the same content. MPP sell the saem as you see above with 2 MPPT charge controllers. Same firmware and software.

How this specific model performs i dont know. I think it will be the same in sense of most points.

daromer said:
I removed your other thread :)

Its the same shit. Yes its just another brand of the same content. MPP sell the saem as you see above with 2 MPPT charge controllers. Same firmware and software.

How this specific model performs i dont know. I think it will be the same in sense of most points.

Many thanks for your reply, kind regards.

The view is the same device I have. It was brought from outside. I use the same program as pip48.

Performance and work is nice.

Back